2009-07-28

Thunder & Lightning = Inspiration


Some fear thunder storms, I however have always enjoyed listening to the personal song that nature had in store. Tonight I was chilling on my porch trying to spark some ideas for my next edition of Dirrty Dancin'. Tonight ill leak the advance tracklisting...got that house feelign mix I was looking for last week.

___________________________________________________________________

Track List:
  1. Deadmau5 - Lack of a Better Name (Original Mix)
  2. Calvin Harris - Ready For The Weekend (Fake Blood Remix)
  3. Mika - We Are Golden (Calvin Harris Dub)
  4. Sebastian Ingrosso - Show Me Kidsos (Steve Angello Bootleg)
  5. LMFAO vs Chuckie - Bass Kick in Miami (Inphinity's WMC '09 Mix)
  6. De Bos - On The Run (Ralvero Get Down Remix)
  7. David Guetta & Akon - Sexy Bitch (Club Version Edit)
  8. Audiofly - I Cant Remember (Eric Prydz Remix)
  9. Tiesto & Sneaky Sound System - I Will Be Here (Wolfgang Gartner Remix)
___________________________________________________________________


As always check out Bounce Radio (the Blog) for all the exclusive new beats, videos and all that good stuff..



No comments:

Post a Comment