2009-11-17

We Are.... Progressively Dirty


Listen & Download :


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





What's good everyone?

I hope well, it's Tuesday so for me that means my day to push out a new remix or track. This week I've been busting out alot of my progressive house material. There's been some heavy hits this past year, two of my favorites being from one guy Dirty South, the first is We Are... it's been remixed to oblivion and it still rocks. The second is with Swedish House Mafia don Sebastian Ingrosso titled Meich. Now when I think of progressive House, booming with just the right synth and bass... this is the song that comes to mind. Now every time I would hear 'We Are's vocals I could always hear them over a much more pronounced beat... something like Meich... So this mash-up booty came very naturally.. I jazzed it up just a bit .. I hope I hear this one ringing in the clubs..

sWaZy out...

No comments:

Post a Comment