2009-09-29

Mau5in it up....


sWaZy is back at it again, this time it's another Mash-up (or should I call it a Mau5 up?). After last Friday's epic live show by Toronto native Deadmau5 - I felt really inspired to get my ass back to making stellar tunes. So I've couped myself up in my studio to get started on some remixes and mash-ups. I'm happy to say that I have 2 brand new Remixes for contests that are near to completion and I'm really excited to submit them and see how I fair. In between those original works I've been on my mash-up grind working on a new David Guetta mash-up and the one I'm shamelessly promoting now.. Deadmau5 vs Himself (sWaZy style)

The title is called 'Move for my Ghosts & Stuff' and as the title suggests it's a mash of Ghosts & Stuff vs Move For Me... and I'm my very biased opinion - it's HOT... So without further adieu here it is... ready for download in its highest quality for my phans... I hope you enjoy..


stay tuned for new remixes of Sander Van Doorn, ROYKSOPP and much much more...

sWaZy out....

No comments:

Post a Comment