2009-09-01

sWaZy keeps it going electric...



What's going on everyone, Mr. sWaZy back here reporting for rhythm&Grooves. To say that August was a busy month for myself would be somewhat of an understatement. I started the month with my Remix for the Muttonheads new single - Shine Blue. Then I moved onto one of my favorite producers competition, with my remix of Steve Angello's Tivoli. Next I put my spin on Zoot Woman's We Won't Break which was a blast to re-arrnage and remix. And I closed the month with 2 new mash ups. The First was my remix of Fake Blood's new single 'The Dozens' ...check it out below. Now I bring you my last remix of the month of August... a mash up of Major Lazer's new hit Keep It Going louder, mashed up with Chocolate Puma & Bingo Players - Disco Electrique...the result is a mix i've dubbed - Keep It Disco Electrique (sWaZy's Sunshine Bootleg)


_________________________________________________

September looks to be just as busy for myself, but I will keep you guys up to date on all my new remixes and Podcasts... keep it swazy

No comments:

Post a Comment