2009-10-13

Disco is the Music...Keep it goin' Louder....

What's Going on everyone, well today is new music Tuesday and I've got a nice new release lined up for later in the day of my newest remix - ROYKSOPP's 'Tricky Tricky'... it's closer to a rework than a remix... very conservative to the original mix...just with a sWaZy twist... but for right now I wanna push one of my earlier Mash-Up Remixes... that being Major Lazer vs Chocolate Puma - Keep It Goin' Louder (sWaZy's eLeCtRiQue Bootleg). I got a lil excited for the new remix but didn't wanna push it out at Midnight so insted I put together a lil gangsta greezy ghetto video for the Major Lazer remix, in honor of them killing it in Montreal last weekend... Enjoy !! (and stay tuned ill be dropping that remix in a bit)


No comments:

Post a Comment