2009-10-22

I know you want meeeeee....


Pitbul vs FLG - Let Me Think You Want Me (sWaZy's pLayHouse Bootleg) from Phat sWaZy on Vimeo.

What's going on everyone... Been a rough week so far after the rowdiness last Saturday @ the Pub's Mardi Gras Party, thanks to everyone who came out and partied hard. So with my nose back to the grindstone I got another new Bootleg (with a companion Video to go with it). This time im going back to my roots with a remix of Pitbull's Summer smash hit 'Calle Ocho'. I felt the beat could use a lil house backing so I blessed it with a taste of Fedde Le Grand's classic 'Let Me Think About it'. The results are what I would call probably my best club vibed smash-up to date. Im hoping everyone enjoys this remix cuz after all, the people are the reason I enjoy making music so much.


I got a nice 'Deadmau5' themed original song in the works that I hope to get out by November and of course next week I will be putting out 2 Remixes of an Untitled Sander Van Doorn track, which I just might need your help to decide which to drop for the worldwide competiton i've entered in. Till then enjoy my newest remix & Video...


Love.Life.Live
Phat sWaZy

No comments:

Post a Comment